Taxi in India: Safety Tips for Passengers
Taxis are getting more popular in recent years especially in India for its speed and more comfortable. So you can find many taxis easily from everywhere in India and here are some safety tips for those who are new for taxi travelling.
- Avoid wearing costlier jewelleries and taking high amount of cash during taxi travel to make yourself safe, because thefting cash and jewelleries are the commonly occurred major issue among the taxi passengers or it is best to catch cabs by booking it with some available app for booking and taxi fare comparison.
- Some of the taxis are not available for ride after 9.00 or 10.00 pm so if you tend to get a taxi after that time make sure that your taxi drive is not taking any drugs and if yes it is best to avoid those taxis.
- Don’t speak out your important details like your credit card details, bank account details, phone number, savings and more.
- Night travelling is such an amazing thing that everyone wants to do but it is not a best option for women when they are alone. So girls, avoid night travelling and if you are not supposed to avoid the travel then save the local police station number or a friend number in that local area.
- It is not a wise option to have some important documents always with you that includes your license, passport, voter id and more.
- It is must to check the working condition of taximeter as many drivers set their taximeters to heat up quickly to earn money.
- To avoid these problems it is best to book taxis from the professional rental cab providers. Make use of taxi comparison app like Cabto to book those cabs and for taxi fare comparison.
Hope this article will help you to make your taxi ride as a safer one.